A Guide to Using Widgets in Notion
How to Use Notion Widgets
In Notion, widgets are strong tools that can speed up your process, boost productivity, and keep you organised. They can be used for a range of activities, including time monitoring, job management, and the display of stock prices and weather predictions. We'll show you how to use Notion's widgets in this tutorial so you can increase your output and benefit from this potent efficiency aid.
- To add a widget to a Notion page, select the "Embed" option from the page menu.
- Head to our widgets page and find a widget.
- Paste the widget' link into the embed block.
- To use a widget, simply interact with it as you would with any other app or tool.
- To remove a widget from a Notion page, simply delete the embed block that contains the widget' code.
Once you have added the embed code, the widget will appear on your page and you can start using it right away.
One of the most popular widgets in Notion is the Pomodoro timer, which is a productivity technique that involves breaking work down into 25-minute intervals.
To use the Pomodoro timer widget in Notion, simply add it to a page and set the length of your work and break intervals. The widget will then start counting down your work interval, and sound an alarm when it's time to take a break. This can be a great way to stay focused and avoid distractions while working.
- A Guide to Using Widgets in Notion
- In this guide, we'll explore the advanced features of Notion's widgets and how they can be used to streamline your workflow and enhance your productivity.
- Last Updated: 31th Oct, 2023